Our flooring is milled to exacting tolerances.
- Our modern side and end matchers ensure a product that is easy on the professional installer and sander, with the least amount of overwood possible.
- Our lumber is dried to 6-8% moisture content in our own kilns, allowing us to maintain oversight of the production process from beginning to end.
- Our flooring is graded as per NOFMA Standards. Please refer to the grading rules below for the differences between CLEAR, SEL/BTR, and 1COM before ordering.
- We have the capacity to mill some of the widest flooring anywhere, with up to 12” tongue and grooved, and endmatched.
- We specialize in length spec flooring, with extremely long average lengths available.
- We can easily meet your needs in hard to find specifications, such as:
- 3/8” and 1/2″ thicknesses
- herring bone and chevron
- Our flooring is available with beveled edges, in either full or micro bevels.
- We also offer our flooring with a variety of surface treatments. These include:
- wire brushing
- hand scraping
- contour sanding
- band saw and circular saw marks
- We manufacture a full line of hardwood moldings and stair parts to match any floor.
Additional flooring information
Links to more information: